It’s been discussed, debated and reiterated many times, so we decided to sum them up - in a completely, non delusional and objectively analytical way…yeah right.
1. Charles’ messy state and angry punch is a testament to the emotional turmoil the beach divorce put him through. If being an alcoholic, drug addicted ex-professor for 10+ years not proof enough of his heartbreak, we’re not sure what is.
Also note Pietro’s smug look at reuniting his papas.
2. Pietro’s not so smug face at the palpable UST.
3. Raven’s scene with Erik in between his and Charles’ heart to heart is an intentional distraction by the studios to keep the straight fans at bay.
Why else would there be a semi naked Raven followed by a would be kiss scene?
4. Older Erik’s admission to Charles wasn’t just of the time wasted fighting each other, but of the time wasted away from each other.
5. A promise of a second chance, cue puppy sad eyes of hope and here we have it a reconciliation (fix-it) on the horizon.
That day, Erik was amazed to discover that when Charles punched him in the face, what he meant was “YOU FUCKING BROKE MY SPINE AND LEFT ME FOR DEAD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I HATE YOU I KEPT OUR GODDAMN CHESS SET.”
Charles Xavier, have you come to rescue me?
Magneto, X-Men (2000)
Knowing Charles helps break him out of prison in Days of Future Past suddenly makes this SO MUCH WORSE.(via crackdkettle)
i love that normal shippers are like ‘sigh i wish my OTP would just kiss’
and then there’s the cherik fandom like ‘hE FINALLY PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE YESS!1!!’
when ur watching a marvel movie and the theater plays 5000 marvel trailers consecutively
I very much appreciate those of you who have continued to follow me during my recent transition from a primarily spn blog to a puddle of cherik-related tears
do not pity the dead harry. pity the living. and above all, pity those who leave the theater before the credits are finished completely rolling on a marvel film